Sunday, November 18, 2007

A long strange trip...

So did you all miss us? My human and I went on vacation to the southwest and areas in between. LOTS of stops to see and smell things. And LOTS of sun, sand, and on the return...surf as we came back up the Oregon coast. My human will be adding photos of our trip. I did get to run in a coursing trial in Gilbert AZ. There were a lot of big dogs there and I did come in 3rd. It was warm but thankfully we ran in the morning when it was cooler, and under 80 degrees. My human could not get any photos of me during the coursing trial as she was busy with trying to catch me at the end of the course. But there are lots of photos of other friends running. Those will be in further posts. So in the mean time...enjoy our trip.

Only the best of bones,
Nigel (woof)























No comments: