Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Waiting for the mice to start the parade

It has been a very, VERY wet couple of days. Many animals and their human friends have been displaced from their homes because of the rain. I just hope that all are safe, and warm. Many humans have put their own lives on the line to safe their animal friends and help to find their humans. I've been very blessed to have a great human who has been looking out for me to make sure I'm safe, warm and have food. We carry extra in the car in the emergency kit. And I want to thank my human friend Dee for moving my bed before my human and I got to the office. If she had not, my bed would have been really wet and I would not have a comfortable place to sleep. So for her and others out their helping their human and animal friends here are some photos of things when it was sunny and warm.

Only the best of bones to all,

Nigel

No comments: