Tuesday, October 16, 2007

When taking a walk...

Hey...look what I see.... Autumn has arrived... with leaves falling.


I like autumn...there are lots of new smells and sights. I don't like that it is cooler. But I LOVE when my human will start the woodstove. I have my bed in front and I stay so warm. I like to watch the colors but I know not to touch it. My human says it's not cold enough today for the woodstove but maybe later on the weekend when we have stay home days she will start a fire. The other thing I like about autumn is football. I know...a dog that likes football. But I do. When my human changes the channel on the tv I turn and look at her saying to turn it back. I like Nature too but not the hippos. They sound scary and I stand up and growl back when I hear them.
Today it was rainy in the morning so I didn't like taking a walk but in the afternoon after my human finished her work we went to the dog park. I got to play with my friends Amy, Jake, and two new friends. I was really happy and tired. So we came home and ate dinner and I'm sitting watching Frontline. I like politics but I don't understand why humans act the way they do sometimes. They seem to bark a lot and sometimes even bite. Lately the humans in charge are doing a lot of both just for a sandbox. And are hurting other humans for the same sandbox. Don't they know that if they just wait they can have their turn at the sandbox. Maybe if the humans listened to us dogs more they would know how to play with others better.
I hope everyone who reads today has had a good day playing with their friends. And even better if you made new ones. Maybe if we all make a new friend a day we won't have fights like the one's I see on TV. Boy, wouldn't that be a nice place to live. Just imagine.
Only the best of bones
Nigel (woof)


No comments: